Some days ago I decided to try permanent lashes for the first time. To be honest, I never really considered getting this kind of lashes, but my dear friend Sol Quito invited me to create something for Copenhagen Fashion Week media and of course I loved the idea. All I can say is that my first reaction after Sol finished was: WOW! Is that my lashes? L-O-V-E-I-T!!!! :O
I got the C Curve of the shape of C lashes. The available lengths are 8-9-10-11-12 and thickness of 0.20. If you like what you see and want to try the same, you need to ask for faux mink/fake fur.
To get these amazing lashes the only thing you need to do is relax and let Sol do her amazing job. Her new place at Esplanaden 5 is absolutely beautiful and has such a peaceful atmosphere, so when you leave you feel stress free, relaxed and have the most incredible new lashes.
To share my complete impression, I have waited some days to write the post for you guys and I have to say that it’s amazing how good you can feel without using mascara when leaving the house – and you save a lot of time! haha
When your lashes are perfectly attached, you have nothing to worry about if you follow the caring steps. They are especially perfect for a summer vacation full of activities, so you have this fresh and natural looking face all the time. It almost goes without saying, but if you are thinking about getting these lashes, I highly recommend to visit my friend Sol at Nailfix and Beauty. She is the best! You can just close your eyes and trust her, she always does a fantastic job!
Step by step:
Some tips/ After Care:
Now that you have Single eyelashes take note of these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely:
* Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
* Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
* Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
* ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. There are several brands in Nailfix studio and they also provide clients with a do-it-yourself eyelash wash. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place. You can purchase a longer life coating to extend the wear of your lash extensions in between fills.
* Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. Nailfix have a special foaming lash bath eyelash cleanser available online or in our salon.
* Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. Nailfix have extension safe mascaras available for purchase at your appointment. Only apply the mascara to the tips of your lashes.
* After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
* You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
* Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
* They also recommend touch-up appointments every two to four weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.